Bug loading FHINV-HillFort

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GeneticFreak

evolves and survives
I got this thing everytime I load HillFort to my server

UT2004 Build UT2004_Build_[2004-03-03_02.42]

CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 3001 MHz with 1022MB RAM
Video: RADEON 9600 SERIES (6430)

General protection fault!

History: FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 00005E4D 9592 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- -379016619*4 <- UModel::postLoad <- UObject::ConditionalPostLoad <- (Model AS_Weapons_SM.Turret.Model36) <- PostLoadObjects <- UObject::EndLoad <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Engine.Level None.MyLevel FHINV-HillFort) <- LoadLevel <- UGameEngine::LoadMap <- LocalMapURL <- UGameEngine::Browse <- ClientTravel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

Last edited:

Parser

Hello
May 7, 2002
England baby!
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
Hmm, haven't come across this bug before. Morph has had no problems loading this map on his server or in fact running it with 16 players. I'd guess it's something to do with the turrets. Does it happen every time or could it have been down to the computer running for a long time?