News UnrealEd Files Mods FragBU Liandri Archives
BeyondUnreal Forums

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > Forum Archive > SilentAssassins > General Discussion

Old 5th Apr 2004, 01:47 PM   #1
livingtarget
BulletCatcher

Any followers about?

I was just wondering lately if we got any decent followers out there. True, I do see the occasional post by someone. However most of the time this place (forum) is virtually deserted.
So is anybody out there? It's hard to form a real shape of our fanbase, considering that we got open beta's about. Is that hurting the game? What's up people and where are you.
Having a busy life I don't see the use of posting here this often, but I do check up regulary on new posts.

I like to point out that we are looking into recruiting a few people for more wallpapers and some artwork. Bring those Photoshop and Paintshop pro people about!

To see our existing banner collection (one of the few pieces of artwork we got) have a look here: http://sa.beyondunreal.com/banners.html

The keyboard is mightier than the sword.
livingtarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Apr 2004, 03:03 PM   #2
The_Fang

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingtarget
I was just wondering lately if we got any decent followers out there. True, I do see the occasional post by someone. However most of the time this place (forum) is virtually deserted.
So is anybody out there? It's hard to form a real shape of our fanbase, considering that we got open beta's about. Is that hurting the game? What's up people and where are you.
Having a busy life I don't see the use of posting here this often, but I do check up regulary on new posts.

I like to point out that we are looking into recruiting a few people for more wallpapers and some artwork. Bring those Photoshop and Paintshop pro people about!

To see our existing banner collection (one of the few pieces of artwork we got) have a look here: http://sa.beyondunreal.com/banners.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well im here. i think that silent assissins is a really cool mod. i cant wait to see more from you guys. oh and i can help if needed.
The_Fang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Apr 2004, 04:59 PM   #3
livingtarget
BulletCatcher

Yeah well if you would refer to the email i sent to your yahoo address i'm sure you can help out. We sure do need some feedback

The keyboard is mightier than the sword.
livingtarget is offline   Reply With Quote