Server + stats ?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[CDC]Wizz

Feb 2, 2004
Hi @ all,

just a question!

Yesterday I set up JBIII on my UT-Server, it runs additionally to TDM and CTF...

AFAIK worldstats for UT are down but JB-stats are logged @ planetjailbreak.com.

Question: Is the server automatically sending stats to planetjailbreak.com or do I have to set up uploading stats? Do I have to enable anything to log stats? BTW: I know that users need to set up local password and so on :)

Hm... My English is bad, did anybody understand what I want? :)

Regards

[CDC]Wizz

[CDC]Wizz

Feb 2, 2004
Well... thx... I will do so... I'm running JB for about 18 hours, it will take it's time... :)

Regards and thanx

Danny

RampantBunny

The real Bunny
Jan 25, 2004
in a hutch
stats

Sexmachine said:
Yeah I think so ... but to be 100% sure you better test it. Play a couple of games (min. 25 if you are not ranked yet) on your server and check the world stats page afterwards.
when people play online with the bots could you make the stats stay the same so they dont change so people can get a lower number,, cos its like cheating really. could you set it so they only change when people play online with real people not just bots? :D

Sexmachine

- retired -
Feb 5, 2002
Germany
www.planetjailbreak.com
Yeah, but it would be very hard to decide between games that 'count' and games that do not 'count' ... what if there are 3 'real' players playing on a server with 7 bots for example ? Would it count - or not ?

Besides that, the world stats page wasn't meant to be taken that serious. ;)

[CDC]Wizz

Feb 2, 2004
AFAIK every stat is taken serious! :)
I'm using NOP and it seems that the way it's counting is not sooo correct!
I stated it hundreds of times but still getting questions about these things :)

But it leads to OT! :)

just my 2 cents

RampantBunny

The real Bunny
Jan 25, 2004
in a hutch
:)

Sexmachine said:
Yeah, but it would be very hard to decide between games that 'count' and games that do not 'count' ... what if there are 3 'real' players playing on a server with 7 bots for example ? Would it count - or not ?

Besides that, the world stats page wasn't meant to be taken that serious. ;)

ok but alot of people think just cos they have a number like 10 they would think there better than all the other players, i know someone has done this. alos the person only only plays with the bots to get there number down then when people join the person leaves. im not blameing anyone but its a bit stupid for someone to do that.