XMP-Demilune pending release

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thebigguy

[{OSN}]bigguy
Dec 12, 2003
wow nice cannot w8 till release and hope gets added to most servers so i can play it and get to no it

Bloodsplat

I'm still here?
Jan 21, 2004
Oh yeah that looks a lot better than Aida8arts or Artsyfartsy. Those two suck..... major, well aida8 isn't all that bad but both are cheesy. It's like playing some map that was made by a Tribes 1 nutball who forgot it wasn't 1997.

Last edited:

Andr01d

yeah right...
Jan 4, 2004
www.warpstone.tk
Am i mistaking or have most of the custom maps dissappeared from the servers??

and when are the maps from the Community Bonus Pack released?

babau

XMP Beta Tester
Sep 30, 2003
Damn!! dont release any new map when Im at work!! :mad: :D

Suggestion, try to change the map name to XMP-Demilune_v3 if is not the final so when we join a server that has an older version, we dont get Mismatch error.

Going to download tonite at home!! gj!

[LNS]Jubei

DeMoN HuNTeR
Jan 22, 2004
map's looking good :2thumb: ,any idea when it's finished?
maybe placing some small turrets around the map would do some good for defense,maybe you have it alredy,me dunno :notworthy:

Last edited:

Xaero

Who Dey!
Oct 11, 2003
Cincinnati
www.xaero.us
trust me...a map is never done when you "think" it is. Its never done when you know it is. Its only done when you decide you dont want to work on it anymore. :lol:

TossMonkey

brown bread?
Sep 4, 2001
Great Britain.
quakeguy.tumblr.com
No Label

CPU: AuthenticAMD PentiumPro-class processor @ 1149 MHz with 511MB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440 (5216)

General protection fault!

History: UTerrainSector::passShouldRenderTriangle <- UTerrainSector::GenerateTriangles <- ATerrainInfo::UpdateTriangles <- ATerrainInfo::Update <- ATerrainInfo::CheckComputeDataOnLoad <- UTerrainSector::AttachProjector <- FindSectors <- AProjector::Attach <- AProjector::execAttachProjector <- UObject::processEvent <- (Projector xmp-demilune.Projector5, Function Engine.Projector.PostBeginPlay) <- BeginPlay <- UGameEngine::LoadMap <- LocalMapURL <- UGameEngine::Browse <- ClientTravel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

Build: Jan 19 2004 14:03:03
Log file:\\MegaMonkey\Vol1\Projects\U2XMP\Logs\GAVIN_Gav_20040123044446.log

I get this error message.

Status
Not open for further replies.