Anyone ever done this??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

irbat

|).@./V.|
Jan 2, 2004
MD
Hey yall, new to mapping and such.

I have a great great idea for a map, but no idea where to start, so all you experts can dow with this idea what you want.

I have never seen a mental hospitol done for UT, or 2k3. I think its time for a change. If anyone is willing to take this challenge on, i have setches and ideas for this, and am currently working up the nerve to leave the house and buy graphing paper... ( busy wth music ).

Well, its an idea, up to you, just lemme know. :D

Sjosz

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dec 31, 2003
Edmonton, AB
www.dregsld.com
Hey, if you have sketches and stuff I'd be willing to give it a try, but you should know I am not as great an editor as CliffyB and such. Just mail them sketches and stuff to my adress, Sjosz2@hotmail.com in JPG so it isn't too big and I'll see what I can do okay?

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
6 ?!!?!?!??!?
Isn't that a little too much?
The place seems huge already at surface...

-=]TUC[=-Markus

Jan 18, 2004
yeah, it is quite huge. It is the first place that came to my mind having explored it during many beers.

Not every building would have to be open though, could have a few open.
Maybe the rest could be outside setting and underground tunnels. It also \
has a couple of its own watertowers.

Good luck what ever you choose.