fukin A

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[Killswitch]

GHOST
Jul 24, 2000
London ontario, canada
thats all,
a big fukin A to the team, the community and everything that is inf, right down to BP, inf radio, BM , pogo x, bilbo urskins, gnat, GHost, PDX, GD, ILCR , warren, beppo, BP, danky, !UPDATE, NEIN, I mean, the list can go on....

everything,
WOOT!

GO INF

Last edited:

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
Ill second that. Dont think we can have enough of these "mad love" threads.

We here at GD have and will continue to provide not only a clan for people in the community but services in the future as we have in the past and we know many of the above mentioned and some not mentioned will do the same!

So, MAD LOVE to all! :)

Camel_Toe(l)

Form Fitting
Mar 19, 2001
Not Toledo!
Heh, I was going to post a congrats thread, but my GHOST bro already did. ;)

Anyways, Congrats to the inf team! (or in Canadian "a big fukin A")

Mason

Self appointed voice of reason
Dec 14, 2000
Upstate NY
forums.unreal2.net
I can honestly say that Unreal Tournament and Infiltration have been on my hard drive more than ANY other game. For whatever reason, I keep coming back to both... I have played, pretty much, every decent tactical shooter out there (OK, every Clancy/Red Storm game), including SWAT 3, Operation Flashpoint, etc.... liked, or loved, them all....but at the end of the day UT and Inf have survived the cut. Oh, I still have all of my R6 and GR games (love Red Storm) and play them periodically, but Infiltration....WAY TO GO GUYS!!! ...and remember the old Quake III/ Unreal Tournament contraversy? Well, I guess we all know who won that one.

Oh, and PS: the community here has been consistently better than any other I've been involved with (well, tied with the one over at ExtremeSkins..a Wash. Redskins site). Thanks to all of the wonderful contributers and moderators here....

Last edited: