Deus Ex: Invisible War GOLD

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Blue's posted an Eidos announcement on Deus Ex: Invisible War going gold:
As we near the Thanksgiving break, we want to keep with tradition and give thanks for the good things in life. What could possibly be better than announcing to the gaming community abroad that their anticipation is truly almost over. We are pleased to report that Deus Ex: Invisible War has OFFICIALLY GONE GOLD for both the Xbox and PC!!!! The day is now almost at hand when gamers no longer follow the leader being spoon fed their experience when they pick up the controller. Invisible War lets the player take the lead in their own gaming experience and create the world around them. The choices you make, the actions you take the directives you follow...or choose not to...will all play a key role. On December 3rd, Deus Ex: Invisible War hits retail shelves across North America....how will YOU choose to fight?

Tyrlan

Sep 22, 2003
Visit site
~_~

I still can't get the demo to run on my system. Loads up fine, then when I try to start the first level... boom.

Other then that... i'm glad one game is coming out on time this year...

RegularX

Master of Dagoth Lies
Feb 2, 2000
Chicago, IL
I'm disappointed that the gold went so fast after the demo. I was one of the few who actually thought the demo was good, but definately flawed enough that I had hoped they'd put it back in the cooker.

Ulukai

May 2, 2000
And a big **** Off to Ion/Eidos for making Europe wait until February.

Last edited: