How do aimbots work?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

clam

Jul 24, 2003
I know it's a delicate subject, but I can't grasp how they work. I know the general unrealscript part of making a radar or aimbot for singleplayer, but I don't understand how it works online. I've spent hours trying to find code for aimbots, even old UT ones and I can't find ****!

usaar33

Un1337
Mar 25, 2000
Unknown
www.UsAaR33.com
um.. the script just stays active when entering online games. (or activated in an online game)

there are "ways" of accomplishing this.

i won't describe anymore.

Besides, unless you are making cheat protection, this isn't necessary ;p

clam

Jul 24, 2003
stays active like how interactions aren't deleted? i'm not 'making' anything, i'm just curious. i can't find any information anywhere.

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
Everything except the part where the server is tricked into thinking everything is ok.
The actual aiming work is pretty simple:
External aimbots examine what's on the screen and try to pick out the enemy players with some 1337 image analysing. UnrealScript aimbots just get the player location and aim towards it, nothing special.

clam

Jul 24, 2003
Wormbo said:
External aimbots examine what's on the screen and try to pick out the enemy players with some 1337 image analysing. UnrealScript aimbots just get the player location and aim towards it, nothing special.

So are all the aimbots that are used online the '1337 image analyzing' ones(which i'm assuming isn't unrealscript)? If not, I don't understand how the UnrealScript aimbots are used online. I'm not particularly interested in how the tricking of the server works, but I'm interested in what you have to trick the server from.

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
clam said:
So are all the aimbots that are used online the '1337 image analyzing' ones(which i'm assuming isn't unrealscript)? If not, I don't understand how the UnrealScript aimbots are used online. I'm not particularly interested in how the tricking of the server works, but I'm interested in what you have to trick the server from.
Ok, so they aren't that 1337. They just look for pixels with a certain color and guess that this is the target.
An aimbot has to get around the "Version Mismatch" and "Incompatible Game Files" messages, but that's all the information you will get in this thread.

Sorry, but this topic is too dangerous IMHO and it's nothing useful for UnrealScript programming in general because it involves certain hacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.