Airfight 2000: Recruitment

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BlackAce

Wing Commander
Jan 7, 2002
Mons - Belgium
www.planetunreal.com
Hi,

Im Blackace lead designer of the game. We have been working on Airfight 4.0 (or 2000) for UT2003 since January. Due to some reasons one of our coder has left the team, he and his work is lost now. Lead Coder Chris is very busy at the moment to rewrite all the work did by D-Code so we need coders who can help us, also we need web designers, mappers and preferably 2D Artists who can "modify" existing textures to create new skins.

About Airfight;

Airfight is featuring Vehicle based modern warfare Modification for Unreal Tournament series. We have got two finished, playable betas (2.0 and 3.0). We have 27 vehicle models and many weapon models complete, if we can find coding support this model asset will be enlarged.

Task explanation, coder must be sufficient to;
Primary:
-X-modify existing codes, convert old UT codes to UT2003 or UT2004.
Secondary:
-X- improve existing bot behaviour&control
-X- able to add new gametypes
Teritiary:
-X- able to add complete new Combat Control Interface similar to Jane's Fleet Command

At the moment primary task is the most important one because we have a complete game which needs to be converted for UT2003, after then adding minor changes will be just easy, but of course there will be some solid changes needs more work but this is teritiary for now.

Web address of the modification;
www.planetunreal.com/airfight

My personal e-mail;
volkanarman@hotmail.com

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Come on people support this old mod .. that has gone through everything in it's 3 years of existance don't let it die now !!!!!!! :( Just think how grate this could be in UT2004 with all the vehicles and many more FLYING addons ! Come on I know there is gotta be SOME ONE !

Bonzo_Dog

Feb 20, 2004
I`am busy @ the moment

:) but i may consider it , visit my site for my modz :( nobody seems to want?

Last edited: