Good f-ing lord!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The Purple Bunny

Super Mario Breakdance!
Jun 27, 2003
Hot South GA
www.bunnyhaetsu.net
http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=6608

DM-Comcast

After reading The Prophet's review, I wonder if I should even think of trying this map, and wether I absolutely need to go to confessional right after. I guess I'm glad he didn't include any pics with it, just from the review itself made me shiver.

I make this known to anyone and everyone willing to give it a try. I feel as though playing this map might leave a nasty stain on my record when I meet St. Peter.

<St. Peter> Hmm... yes yes... discovered the Fountain of Youth, designed the gasless vehicle, developed the wormhole... yes, looking good... oh.... oh my Lord... you played DM-Comcast... I'm sorry, to Hell with you.

Ticalion

Yeah baby, I like it RAWWW!!!
Jun 20, 2003
UK
geocities.com
My god what a waste of Mb

Seriously, 90% of the maps in my stack consist of gimmick maps or map "remakes". This one was a special request

I know this is blatant but could you please review my map, I have been wating since the start of September.

I was told to place it in the queue without selecting a reviewer so plz help me out :) I cant change it now :(

Anyone?? I dont mind who reviews it

http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=6450

Gundato

Wangosaurus Rex
Feb 26, 2002
In a Nuclear Missile Silo
HEY!! it is a CTF map. :D

and seriously. If you are at all susceptible to siezures do not go anywhere near this map. I got a headache just from working on it in the UED

(and for the record, this is really a joke map. Although it does simulate what it is like to have Comcast Cable)

The Gundy gives it a -5.

And no worries, I have no intention of submitting any more POS maps to NC. I just needed to try for this one :). All future maps I make as jokes will remain at UTCMS

Last edited:

Sarevok

Jun 4, 2002
Kuwait
they should use this map to extract information out of prisoners, it would be pure torture, nobody would last 5 minutes