local stats for server

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sundrop

Oct 24, 2003
Visit site
how do i enable this? i know world stats are down but i saw that the jailbreak server logs stats. but i never show up on them. how do i make myself show up?

Sexmachine

- retired -
Feb 5, 2002
Germany
www.planetjailbreak.com
Jailbreak manual:

Statistics tracking is a new feature in Jailbreak III. If you have set your Jailbreak Stats Password in the Jailbreak Preferences dialog, the server will keep a record of your frags when you play online, deaths, team releases, and many more unique stats during each game.

In addition, your stats will be sent to a central Jailbreak World Stats server. You can view your world stats record either on the Jailbreak World Stats website together with the stats of many other players or via the Show Stats button in the Player tab of the Jailbreak Preferences dialog.