MayaPLE exporting issues...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ekkruker

Oct 11, 2003
Ok so I follow the instructions perfectly, then I get to the part where I have to type

unEditor mesh <setname>

And I type that in perfectly too, and it tells me "Error: Cannot find procedure "unEditor"."

As if theres no such function.. Im running the one that comes off the CD, its the UT2003 version because it has the splash screen (startup image) with the UT2003 symbol on it. Any ideas???

chip

Nov 14, 2002
Visit site
did you follow all the instructions for setting up the environment variable for using unEditor.mll? did you load the plug-in prior to trying the export?

sorry if these seem like useless questions, but they're relevant to the usual source for this problem.

Ekkruker

Oct 11, 2003
chip said:
did you follow all the instructions for setting up the environment variable for using unEditor.mll? did you load the plug-in prior to trying the export?

sorry if these seem like useless questions, but they're relevant to the usual source for this problem.

:(
Im stupid.. I only followed the instructions it gave me for importing the model. Im stupid. Erm, where do I find these directions?

Edit: Nvm I found it, see if it works..