Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > Mods > Infiltration > General Infiltration Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 3rd Oct 2003, 04:26 PM   #1
SaraP

Infiltration Lies!

Infiltration Information Minister Muhammed Saeed al-Sahaf on the "release" of Infiltration 2.9:

"There are no Infiltration CDs in production. Never!"

"They are sick in their minds. They say they brought 2.9 into gold release. I say to you this talk is not true. This is part of their sick mind."

"You can go and visit those websites. Nothing there, nothing at all."

- USGI M1911/M1911A1 Service Pistols: M1911 vs. M9 , author unspecified

"A woman in Milton Township, Michigan, discovered a Glock .40-caliber pistol in her kitchen. She put it in the oven. That night, the family decided to cook a pizza and preheated the oven. There was a round in the chamber, and the intense heat caused the weapon to discharge, killing a male infant who was sleeping about 25 feet away in the living room."

- The Major Cause of Gun Accidents -- People's Own Stupidity by Brian Carnell

Last edited by SaraP; 3rd Oct 2003 at 04:32 PM.
Old 3rd Oct 2003, 04:28 PM   #2
Dr_Strangelove
http://www.jeremycox.com

Last edited by Dr_Strangelove; 3rd Oct 2003 at 04:29 PM.
Old 3rd Oct 2003, 04:31 PM   #3
DamienW
I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir

SaraP is clever, intelligent, and would not lower herself to making already-heard-1OO-times "iraqi minister of information" jokes.

I should PM her to log out when leaving the forums next time, so that this account hijack incident thing can"t happen again.
Old 3rd Oct 2003, 04:37 PM   #4
SaraP

"Sentry Studios, they always depend on a method what I call ... stupid, silly. All I ask is check yourself. Do not in fact repeat their lies."

"I can assure you that those villains will recognize, will discover in appropriate time in the future how stupid they are and how they are pretending things which have never taken place."

"They have started burning those CDs, but they are not CDs, they are booby traps to kill the INFers."

"I have detailed information about the situation...which completely proves that what they allege are illusions . . . They lie every day."

"Losers, they think that by killing hopes and trying to distort the feelings of the people they will win. I think they will not win, those bastards."

- USGI M1911/M1911A1 Service Pistols: M1911 vs. M9 , author unspecified

"A woman in Milton Township, Michigan, discovered a Glock .40-caliber pistol in her kitchen. She put it in the oven. That night, the family decided to cook a pizza and preheated the oven. There was a round in the chamber, and the intense heat caused the weapon to discharge, killing a male infant who was sleeping about 25 feet away in the living room."

- The Major Cause of Gun Accidents -- People's Own Stupidity by Brian Carnell
Old 3rd Oct 2003, 05:56 PM   #5
RAZZ
aka FURY13RT

/me looks through the binoculars.... sees large colums of smoke, dust and explosions heading his way.

well lady, call me an unbeliever but I think someones comming to introduce themselves x_X

Last edited by RAZZ; 3rd Oct 2003 at 05:58 PM.
Old 3rd Oct 2003, 06:03 PM   #6
Vega-don
arreté pour detention de tomate prohibée

its not funny sarap
Old 3rd Oct 2003, 06:23 PM   #7
Los Pescados
Infiltration Team Member

i got it! sarap is really jay leno in disguise as a know-it-all little girlie. You get all the lame 'jokes' (i quote that cuz jokes really are supposed to be funny) repeated 18 billion times, plus all the i'm-right-and-your-wrong-because-i-say-so attitude. Hey Jay, got any more monica lewinsky for us?
Old 3rd Oct 2003, 06:24 PM   #8
Vega-don
arreté pour detention de tomate prohibée

psst sara p ... look at this

AL ARABIA EXCLUSIVE : the iraky information ministers confirms that 2.9 is gold !
Old 3rd Oct 2003, 06:29 PM   #9
Keganator
White as Snow Moderator

Sara, sorry, but it's just not needed right now. I've gotta close this thread. I'll probably have to close Dallas' thread too. I know you were just trying to bring some humor into a pissed off situation, but it's ill timed.

*closed*

--|| Sluggy Freelance || The Infiltration Forum Guidelines || Kegnet || Clan Phoenix Rising ||--
PsychoMoogieBagpuss: "...we are implementing an updated [forum] policy."
ZenPirate: "I suggested that we not only ban [offenders], but also ban the forumer next to them."
Arethusa: "So you're (at least largely) a diest?" NTKB: "No im a logical thinking christian"
Closed Thread