getting a model in-game

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JackReacher

[SAS Mod]
Oct 16, 2001
The Sanitarium
Heya Dark :D

That willl take animations and code. If you have neither skills, and nobody on your team has them, theres probobly a couple of tuts floating round, but it wont be easy :p

chip

Nov 14, 2002
Visit site
Maya and/or MayaPLE scenes can contain all different kinds of objects. for UT2003 the principal uses are static meshes and character models. which do you want to import? are you using MayaPLE or the full Maya app? which version?

all relevant questions.

R-Tillery

Nov 29, 2003
There’s a Plugin on the UT2003 disk in the Maya section, Im using it to transfer my models onto my maps and all animated Models, you have to animate in Maya first then use the plugin’s.

SylverFyre

Spongebob Squarepants
Jan 3, 2003
UK
www.byut.net
MayaPLE on the 3rd UT2k3 CD includes the unEditor plugin to export to 2k3
check the webpage that opens when MayaPLE loads for instructions on how to export

The full version of Maya requires the ActorX plugin - Im not sure where you get that from, probably either UDN or the Alias website, failing that try googling it :)

SylverFyre

Spongebob Squarepants
Jan 3, 2003
UK
www.byut.net
no - Im [TR]SylverFyre on ina, and Ive hardly posted there since the early days of UT (when the forums were at unrealtournament.com) due to the flaming etc on there

and whats an "avvie" ?

is your real name Matt by any chance? from BY? and are you still working on UTR (although I gather u still cant access the private forums)?
If you are I can link you to an alpha of UTR-Coret and the alpha of the UTR mod :)