CTF-36thChamber

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ticalion

Yeah baby, I like it RAWWW!!!
Jun 20, 2003
UK
geocities.com
I have just released my first map :) I have been working on it for ages.
Its a medium sized CTF map made for use by my clan :) altho it did end up getting a bit bigger than I had imagined.

Just uploaded it to NC, if you cant wait for it to appear on the list you can DL it HERE

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
could you please post some screenshots aswell? most people won't check out maps without screenies. also another question, is this for ut1 or ut2k3?

edit: I've got a question, does the map name have something to do with wu-tang's debut album?

Last edited:

Ticalion

Yeah baby, I like it RAWWW!!!
Jun 20, 2003
UK
geocities.com
Well I would post some piccys but I'm not infront of a Comp with UT on sorry :(

Its for UT, its not really the theme of the Wu-Tang, it's just i'm in Wu-tang killah beez ICTF clan :)

KillahBeez

paranoia

I think I'm paranoid
well i d/l your map, and must admit it is better than i thought it would be, considering it is called CTF-36thChamber (you should really pick better names for your maps if you want lotsa people to check it out. . .otherwise it just doesn't sound enticing enough ;)) Anyway generally i liked it. . .i didn't mind the layout and at times your lighting was quite good (like in the flag room where the sky casts some cool shadows) but the rest was decidedly lackluster. Your texturing was very plain, there was a lot of base textures used, the rest of your lighting wasn't very convincing (corona radius was too high.) Your 2-d edited hallways look a bit dum with that light texture all the way along the roof, just doesn't look good. . .and the last thing i can be bothered to say was that it doesn't really have a theme, you use a variety of different texture packages, sort of crossing between industrial and ancient/curse sort of textures (i didn't eactly check ;)) But i'm a person who really likes atmosphere in a map, so whatever. Anyway i think you said somewhere that this was your first map, so for a first map is quite good, but i would say you still have a fair way to go in the visuals.

anyway you don't have to listen (i prolly suck as much as you ;))