Wow... hello again!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Parser

Hello
May 7, 2002
England baby!
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
Long time.. sorry I haven't visited WoD in a while, I don't know what came over me!
And look at my postcount! When I first registered, a month on I had over 200 posts just from general spamming, and now all of that is gone, and I haven't done anything about it.

So anyway, how is everyone doing? I hear Kangus is going to enter WoRM2k3 into the MSU contest. If so, good luck. :)

Erm.. oh yeah, I read that WoRm2k3 suggestion thread by cvydas.. I didn't really understand most of it :)p) but you don't have to worry about stepping on my toes - do what you must to make your work better! Unless you would like to try and find a way to make the two mods compatible, in which case I'd be happy to help out.

Hmm... aha! I got Deus Ex not some two weeks ago, and I love it! I've started modding for it too... any kind of weapon suggestions wouldn't go amiss too.
Guess what the .u package is called?

WeaponLord.

*Groans* :lol:

It's great BU are letting me put the mod up on FH as well, cause that means fast download mirrors. :D

Anyway, feel free to flame at will. ;)

Kangus

Zombie on your pwn!
Jan 29, 2001
Illinois, USA
www.planetunreal.com
DX WeaponLord? awesome

I still don't want to add all that stuff to WoRM... its like 50 pages of stuff to add & stuff... and lots of compatability problems... I may find some sort of "lite" compromise though.

Parser

Hello
May 7, 2002
England baby!
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
Hmm, okily dokily. :)

The name of the latest Worm2k3 release.. SexySpecies... is that a method of attempting to seduce the MSU judges? :D

I've got around 13 weapons in the DX WeaponLord pack so far, I'll have to fetch Shibby from whereever he is in the world and get him to model me some more so things don't get too repetetive...