Marble Mania Madness

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

InvisiboBU

Jul 14, 2003
Visit site
I installed Marble Madness(Mania) 2003, one of the early beta versions a long time ago and since then everytime I install a ut2mod it makes a new Marble Madness Shortcut (instead of a Deathball shortcut or a Jungle Warfare shortcut it's Marble Madness) and overwrites every time. It also puts the caption as "Marble Madness 2003." I uninstalled the game (and the mod) already and it still does this. How do I get rid of it without trashing every thing I have again? (over 2 gb of extras)

amon

Jul 15, 2003
New Orleans
In your Ut2003 folder under system look for the file manifest (forgot the extension I think it was .ini or .int but that is the name of the file) try it out that is what I did and it doesn't pull that crap to me anymore

amon

Jul 15, 2003
New Orleans
make a folder inside your system folder name it back up see if the game will work without it. I Downloaded skins that had that file in it and when I removed it everything was fine.

Mychaeel

Do not delete Manifest.ini. It contains information about all mods you have installed. Without it, you won't be able to uninstall any of them, and new ones might not even install anymore.

You should delete Manifest.int though if you find it in your System directory.