Attack The Alpha Video

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Cached.net is featuring an interview with Tomoyuki 'Crize' Miyajima, from the top Japanese UT/UT2k3 clan KillonSight[KOS]. Along with the interview is a fantastic video that they created called Attack The Alpha. It weighs in at 170 MB and features some great moves and plenty of humour and music. 22) What inspired you to make the Attack the Alpha Movie?

I've seen great UT, CS movies like Frag or Die, Electronic Warfar, FoozeUT, unskilled and feel Unreal etc... Those movies made me want to make my own.

Anyway, I've had an interest in making movies for a little while. My concept to this movie is When you watch it, I want you to have fun even if you know about UT or not. I wanted to make a movie which lots of people would see, enjoy, and laugh about.
Thanks to Rev.Whoopass for pointing it out.