HOWDY!!!!! stupid .s.dee.as

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Why the chicken cross the road?

• It was a cock(no no no, you nasty boys, not that) looking for his chicks.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • anybody order extra crispy!?

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • on a scale of one to ten,,, what was the question?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ohh pants!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dragon6

God Of Wind and Water
Completely ignore the title... so, a disaster has struck, and no one seems able to come back with full force.... Seeing how i no longer have paint on my computer, i shall delve into my archives in order to restore some sort of artsy threadness to this, since we all have suffered a terrible loss of all our hard work here at these forums...

Trentdaddy

Interface with me by entering my face.
Jul 12, 2002
Alabama
Well, here's a bomberman sig that I made kinda recently(maybe a few weeks or month ago). My smart tool on my program isn't so smart, so bear with the mean green in it.

I also made this Ganondorf sig. I'm not a big fan of him, but he was cool on SSBM and i like the back ground picture(screenshot for the original TLOZ game idea for gc)

Attachments

• bomberman sig.jpg
    bomberman sig.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 28
  • ganondorf-sig.jpg
    ganondorf-sig.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Trentdaddy

Interface with me by entering my face.
Jul 12, 2002
Alabama
Why yes, the great SPOD, created by teh 'flare and plagued by yours truly dragons me and dragon6 himself.

I wish at least that thread was still here, it held many memories....kinda sucks that computers don't have real human like memories....but then again... that might screw up our computer based society.