Postal 2 Patch 1337

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Heh... 1337. Yeah, it's for real. Running With Scissors have released a patch for Postal 2 with a number of enhancements. You can pick up the 27.44 MB patch here. Here's the short version of what's in the patch:
The patch contains important bug fixes and gameplay enhancements including new maps, tracer fire, the Weapon of Mass Destruction, new cheats like the ricocheting cat gun, and the scissors launching machinegun and faster level loading times.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
if anyone can get a no-CD for the newest patch it would be great... :)

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Anyone want ther Postal 2 version 1337 (that just makes me roll my eyes every time I hear it...) no CD, PM me.

U

Unregistered2222

Nemephosis said:
Anyone want ther Postal 2 version 1337 (that just makes me roll my eyes every time I hear it...) no CD, PM me.
I wonna have it please