How Hungry is BUA?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TOMATO

Jun 17, 2003
Garden
www.bltclan.net
Heya BUA,

The FRIED GREEN one is here to say hello. Haven't talked with Taz in awhile and wanted to know if you would like to get another scrim going sometime in the near future. Get ahold of me via email at blt_tomato@hotmail.com. ICQ and AOL IM accounts are in my profile here.

And TazMan........ You look totally different than what I pictured you looking like after talking with you on Teamspeak (I took a quick pass at the cruise ppt). Same thing happens with members in BLT, Cereal Killer for example. I was so far off it scared me.

Later BUA,

MATER

If you want to meet the relatives, check out the http://www.killertomato.com web site. Enjoy. hehe

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
I get that alot because of my Voice. Lots of folks mistake me for some youngster not an Old Fragging Machine. We will let ya know about the SCRIM. Have to check everyones schedule and see whats going on. Schools Out and Vacation Time is here.

That Website was to funny.. :lol: :lol:

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Currently, I working to schedule SCRIMS with a couple of other clans. When we get a few other SCRIMS under our belt we will take TomatoMan up on his offer.

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
Normally I'm not what you would consider a hungry person... however, I do ocassionally feel the need to feed... so when that time occurs, I'll let you know. :D

TOMATO

Jun 17, 2003
Garden
www.bltclan.net
TAZTG said:
Currently, I working to schedule SCRIMS with a couple of other clans. When we get a few other SCRIMS under our belt we will take TomatoMan up on his offer.

Let me know when you are ready to do the two-step with Mr. Fruity Vegetable and company. We enjoy playing with you guys, always fun. We'll be happy to work with you on any ladder maps. We've been playin alot of Twin Tombs, Maul, Thorns2K3, Citadel and now Orbital. There are several maps like Elec Fields, Thermal Playground, Lost Faith, Chrome, and LavaGiant that we haven't been playing at all. Also, you don't have to get anything under your belt, we'll play for fun and go over strategy or play competitively if you would like.

Take it easy you assassins you,

MATER PERTATER

Last edited:

TOMATO

Jun 17, 2003
Garden
www.bltclan.net
«BuA»Bad-Target said:
Was there any decession ever made about a another scrim? Otherwise, we could just show up on thier server in force, like we did the other night.

Don't make us break out a jar of mayonaisse on you guys! :lol:. I remember saying it's a "BuA invasion! :eek: " but then you didn't want to scrim :( .

hehe maybe We'll bust in on your server one of these nights :D. Hope you have napkins. hehe

BTW I Noticed you are at BFGN now ;) , Taz really liked his ping on ours when we played our 1 v 1 match.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
TOMATO said:
Don't make us break out a jar of mayonaisse on you guys! :lol:. I remember saying it's a "BuA invasion! :eek: " but then you didn't want to scrim :( .

hehe maybe We'll bust in on your server one of these nights :D. Hope you have napkins. hehe

BTW I Noticed you are at BFGN now ;) , Taz really liked his ping on ours when we played our 1 v 1 match.

You guys will have to open a Jar of Miracle Whip, to hell with the Mayo. LOL Things have slowed down a bit (Summer) but we will be scrimming you guys soon enough.

I went right over and told Phy, that you recommended me and signed up. Within a week we had the server up & running. Did you guys receive any credit for it?? We have had less problems with BFGN then with ILAN, thanks for the headsup.
Frag Ya Later!!! :lol:

TOMATO

Jun 17, 2003
Garden
www.bltclan.net
TAZTG said:
You guys will have to open a Jar of Miracle Whip, to hell with the Mayo. LOL Things have slowed down a bit (Summer) but we will be scrimming you guys soon enough.

I went right over and told Phy, that you recommended me and signed up. Within a week we had the server up & running. Did you guys receive any credit for it?? We have had less problems with BFGN then with ILAN, thanks for the headsup.
Frag Ya Later!!! :lol:

I don't think they have any refer a friendly fragger programs :( that will give you a credit, but thanks for mentioning my name in the event they did. and on the scrim, just let me know when you want to get it rollin.