Skin for RenegadeRetard

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Thrawn70

Hang-around
Jun 11, 2002
Unknown Regions
Visit site
Well, I whipped up this skin in tribute for Renegade. I figured the guy went through so much and kept a good sense of humor, so he deserved his own skin. Here ya go bud! ;)

Unfortunately, I had no way to host it, so its on an ftp run off of my comp. Hopeful I'll find a way to get a permanent host soon, so grab it while it's hot!

You'll need to login with an ftp program like this: http://download.com.com/3000-2160-1572132.html?tag=lst-0-1

Enter this information as the server and then click "Connect" and download RenegadeRetardSkin.zip

IP: 12.224.151.132
User: test
Pass: test

P.S. Thanks a bunch to Hunter, who gave me tons of info and led me through the setup and stuff. Thanks man! :)

Hunter

BeyondUnreal Newsie
Aug 20, 2001
...Behind You...
www.unrealfans.com
no problem, i will write tuts up soon enough for loads of things.

Could people connecting please make sure you don't connect using Passive, there should be an option to change PASV to PORT

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Okay, I've got it, but....

I must be missing something, because it looks like the normal skin.

Anyhow, I'll be back later. I got to go take my kiddo to find Nemo. ;)

Thanks again for the gift pal!

Thrawn70

Hang-around
Jun 11, 2002
Unknown Regions
Visit site
Yeah, the skin has minor changes to it. Check the head (a crosshair to help the Rev), and the belt items. I know that they're kinda hard to read, but he now has "Wup Ass" on one of the boxes and a med kit on the other. I tried to make a giant smily face on the chest armor, but it looked really crappy so I got rid of it.

DaBeatard

Mr.How
Nov 20, 2002
Visit site
lol at the skin and character description in the readme :p

@Scum, did you just click on the dl link? I just tested it again and it worked fine.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
ROFL!!! I see the changes now. I was rushing earlier to make it to the movies on time.

Thanks Thrawn (and Hunter and Beat for helping out). I feel so loved. *sob*

I'll try it out tonight. Maybe Webby can load it to the server for me (still necessary, right?)

Thrawn70

Hang-around
Jun 11, 2002
Unknown Regions
Visit site
I've got the skin completed, but just like last time, I have no place to host it. The 7MB file shouldn't put too much strain on your server if you agree to help this poor slob.

Attachments

• RRTS1.JPG
    RRTS1.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 110
  • RRTS2.JPG
    RRTS2.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 94

Thrawn70

Hang-around
Jun 11, 2002
Unknown Regions
Visit site
I'll be wearing this to the FragBU tomorrow, because I have a feeling that the man of honor won't be able to receive it in time. Feel free to wear it as well, or at least install it so you don't have to look at dear Mr. Gorge. ;)