Classic Moves 104

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I like all the Unreal Championship sounds. Using this with my Species mutator and you have Unreal Championship...well if the models were changed.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
some of them look nicer, like the flak I think looks better...and I wish you could have the option on the shock because sometimes I like one or the other... :p

DeadEyeNick

Dec 30, 2000
This is a nice mute, it definetly have that UT99 feel to it, but I don't like some of the sounds, like the new flak primary. And the minigun doesn't have a unique firing sound for alt-fire.
Epic should have made UTclassic like this.

Daedalus

I don't even...
May 24, 2001
Pittsburgh
www.beyondunreal.com
Caution Large Pic

alright, I've whipped up an easy overview of the model scaling issue:
Also, note that w/ ClassicMoves on, for some reason, the player's feet sink into the ground, may wanna fix that rap :/

EDIT: Gah, need to get used to the new image attachment dialog

Last edited:

Sparky

Retired Administrator
Dec 6, 1999
Australia
www.beyondunreal.com
Yeah, it's a problem... and there's nothing that can be done about it. If we were to put the collision nicely around the model, it'd cause the bots to die instaltly on spawn (only on terrain maps). :(

Sparky

Retired Administrator
Dec 6, 1999
Australia
www.beyondunreal.com
I had another idea for this mutator, but it would have required a GUI hack of sorts.

Instead of selecting single bots in instant action, you could actually select which races you want to play against. That way, if you hate the robots or something you don't have to see them =).

EDIT: File's now mirrored on BU, you can download/view the complete changelog over at my site:

http://sparky.beyondunreal.com

Sparky

Retired Administrator
Dec 6, 1999
Australia
www.beyondunreal.com
Load up Curse 3.

Go to the flak windows, and do a behindview 1. It's better, and it'd be nice to up it just a little more... but that can't be done without causing problems.

The eye height is most likely the easiest thing to spot.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Just out of curiousity how does this work over a LAN? I had it in my mutator list and the other computer didn't download it...my sounds were messed and his weren't...this would be a cool option to have in the game so you could use it even if others weren't...at least for the sounds.