Texture Panning

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Squirrel4

Jan 26, 2002
Visit site
Wondering if anybod could tell me how to make texures pan either faster or slower.... also if it is possible to make them pann the opposite way.

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
rotate them in its surface properties will make it go reverse, and go to the zoneinfo actor from the zone where the panning surface is, and there you take zonelight, and there you got a leet option called upanspeed and vpanspeed or something like that, change its numbers to something low or higher
a rebuild might be needed (geomtry rebuild)
done

Squirrel4

Jan 26, 2002
Visit site
Ok good stuff on the panning, except that I can't rotate the texture because then it will be facing the wrong way. One texture is rain drops, I can get it to pan down by rotating the texture but then the drops are facing the wrong way when they go down.

Squirrel4

Jan 26, 2002
Visit site
Ok, nevermind about the panning wrong direction, you can just put a negative pan speed in the zone and make it go the other way.