Which guns to retain, which to ditch?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Justin286

Smooth Criminal
Jul 26, 2001
Bk, Nyc
I wish they kept the Unreal/UT-style rocket launcher.
The new one can only load three rockets AND they took out the grenade launcher aspect of it. How boring.
And I really wished they either kept the UT sniper rifle or incorporated a ChaosUT style one where it leaves smoke trails. I don't think we really need a long range lightning gun.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Originally posted by Justin286
I wish they kept the Unreal/UT-style rocket launcher.
The new one can only load three rockets AND they took out the grenade launcher aspect of it. How boring.
And I really wished they either kept the UT sniper rifle or incorporated a ChaosUT style one where it leaves smoke trails. I don't think we really need a long range lightning gun.

The new sniper rifle will have a visible trail, so that you can trace the fire and more easily take out a sniper.... if they miss! :D

Justin286

Smooth Criminal
Jul 26, 2001
Bk, Nyc
I prefer smoke trails to lightning trails any day. Besides, how long does a lightning trail last? I would think that a smoke trail would last longer, but since there's no word on that, I'll just wait and see.