Can I do this?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Monkeyboy8

got penis?
Dec 2, 2001
New York
www.livejournal.com
Let me just say,I'm kinda computer illiterate,so go easy on me.:D

I'm sure you know there are a lot of custom maps out there that have no sound/music.I run a small UT server for just me and a couple friends but,I really want to add some music to some of the maps we play on.

What I'm trying to say is: Is there some way I can add a song from my mp3 files to the UT map?Like a NIN tune,or something of that nature.

Thanks-

zynthetic

robot!
Aug 12, 2001
zynthetic.com
first read
If your still interested...
You'll need to take the generated umx, open the lvl in the Ed and add it into the level properties.
I'd also rename the map bc if someone already has the (original) map it will cause a version mismatch (tey wont be able to join).

btw- I wouldn't distribute the modified maps w/o the consent of te author. I really don't see the harm in just running them off a server though.