NewsUnrealEdFilesModsFragBULiandri Archives
BeyondUnreal Forums

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > BeyondUnreal > Off Topic

Old 3rd Feb 2002, 11:15 PM   #1
CHRYSt
You can't help that. We're all mad here.

I just don't learn....

Really, no matter how stupid I know something is, for some reason, I'm compelled to do it anyway.

Oh well. I'll give this chunk of Silly Putty a couple days to work it's way out of my nose before I go to a doctor..
CHRYSt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Feb 2002, 11:18 PM   #2
Sapphire Nights
BANNED

Join the club Our meeting are on Tuesdays. Although we know better, we still show up
Old 3rd Feb 2002, 11:47 PM   #3
Fomhoire
Internet Addict

Glad to see I'm not the only one that suffers from "I knew I shouldn't have done that" syndrome.
Fomhoire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Feb 2002, 11:53 PM   #4
Waffnuffly
>:E

Speaking of which..... I think I almost accidentally blew up and reformatted my HD while I was trying to get my CD burner to work..... I'm going to bed now. No more messing around until I'm atleast half-awake.
Waffnuffly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Feb 2002, 12:01 AM   #5
Fomhoire
Internet Addict

How can you almost accidently blow up and reformat a hard drive?

I think you're stoned or something.

Quote:
Originally posted by Waffnuffly
Speaking of which..... I think I almost accidentally blew up and reformatted my HD while I was trying to get my CD burner to work..... I'm going to bed now. No more messing around until I'm atleast half-awake.
Old 4th Feb 2002, 12:21 AM   #6
LP
*wants to be your friend*

Re: I just don't learn....

Quote:
Originally posted by CHRYSt
Really, no matter how stupid I know something is, for some reason, I'm compelled to do it anyway.

Oh well. I'll give this chunk of Silly Putty a couple days to work it's way out of my nose before I go to a doctor..
i do stupid stuff too like take a BMX bike down a reeeeealy speep bumpy hill and into a heap of sand at the bottom. I think it would be good jackasss material.

BTW try not to sniff too hard
LP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Feb 2002, 02:59 AM   #7
pine
Official Photography Thread Appreciator

when I was little, my younger brother and I used to go out to our garden and pick peas that we grew, and take them out of the pods and put them in our noses, then snort real hard and couth 'em out our mouths. It was endless entertainment. Except this one time, i kept coughing the pea back into my nose, then snorting it back into my windpipe, then coughing it back into my sinus, then snorting back into my windpipe......that kinda sucked for awhile, until I finally swallowed it by accident. Went down nice and easy what with the liberal coating of mucus and all.

Clan pdX
pine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Feb 2002, 05:43 AM   #8
Camel
dduurrrrrrrrrr

Quote:
Originally posted by Pineconeboy
when I was little, my younger brother and I used to go out to our garden and pick peas that we grew, and take them out of the pods and put them in our noses, then snort real hard and couth 'em out our mouths. It was endless entertainment. Except this one time, i kept coughing the pea back into my nose, then snorting it back into my windpipe, then coughing it back into my sinus, then snorting back into my windpipe......that kinda sucked for awhile, until I finally swallowed it by accident. Went down nice and easy what with the liberal coating of mucus and all.

When a cat is dropped, it always lands on its feet. When toast is dropped, it always lands with the buttered side facing down. I propose to strap a piece buttered toast to the back of a cat; the two will hover, spinning inches above the ground. With a giant buttered cat array, a high-speed monorail would easily link.
Camel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Feb 2002, 05:43 AM   #9
Deathmaker
Balanced

Thumbs up Re: I just don't learn....

Quote:
Originally posted by CHRYSt
Damn, now I have to clean up the coffee I nearly choked on and spat all over my monitor and keyboard laughing at that!

Quick, hide the crayons for CHRYSt's sake!

Deathmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Feb 2002, 05:58 AM   #10
The_Inflictor
Honest and unmerciful

Quote:
Originally posted by Pineconeboy

Minging

When I was doing my GSCE Chemistry (nearly 10 years ago ), about four of us decided to sniff some of the ground Alkaseltzer that we were using for an experiment...it gives the wierdest feeling when it bubbles in your nose

Our teacher just laughed because we had tears streaming down our cheeks and white stuff around our nostrils. She didn't report us luckily.

"Power corrupts. Absolute power is kinda neat." John Lennon
The_Inflictor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Feb 2002, 09:05 AM   #11
Selerox
COR AD COR LOQVITVR

Exclamation lol

You snorted Alkaseltzer?! That must have been fun to watch

"There are no Christians, as far as I know, blowing up buildings. I am not aware of Christian suicide bombers. I am not aware of any major Christian denomination that believes the penalty for apostasy is death. I have mixed feelings about the decline for Christianity, in so far that Christianity might be a bulwark against something worse" - Professor Richard Dawkins
Selerox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Feb 2002, 09:15 AM   #12
The_Inflictor
Honest and unmerciful

indeed

Don't do it with a runny nose and don't use a lot

"Power corrupts. Absolute power is kinda neat." John Lennon
The_Inflictor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Feb 2002, 09:30 AM   #13
lophead

this dude at a party was being drunk and disorderly and saw a lawnmower. So naturally, as you do you wanna have a mow. Well it was out of petrol, but there was a bucket next to it but no funnel to pour it in. So using his ingenious drunken intellect thought he'd cyphen (i think thats the right spelling) it out using a hose. Anyway he didnt quite judge how far up the hose hed sucked with petrol so he quite literally swollen a whole mouthful of it. He was gagging for ages, and the next day he burped and it still smelt of petrol. He would have been in real trouble had he decided to have a cigarette.
Old 4th Feb 2002, 10:06 AM   #14
Fomhoire
Internet Addict

I have a feeling I'm going to be reading about someone here in the Darwin Awards one day.

I do a lot of dumbsh!t things like putting something that belongs in the cupboard in the freezer or driving past an exit on the freeway and not realizing it for two miles.
Old 4th Feb 2002, 10:28 AM   #15
Jyjec
Pte Guy

True True

I think all of us can say that we have done some really stupit sh!t in our lifes
Jyjec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Feb 2002, 10:33 AM   #16
Xirv0
Green Wibbly Thing

I havent
*ahem*

I have...
Old 4th Feb 2002, 11:01 AM   #17
.altan
Tomorrow

Xirv0 I havent: D
*ahem

Becoming a member of BuF automatically disqualifies you for not doing something stupid.

Lets see... Constructing a terrible mini-launch ramp and sticking it in front of a bar to see if I could grind... Before I could even ollie! Needless to say, it hurt like hell! Landed on my arse and on my arm...
Attempting to do a barspin when going very fast on flat ground before I could do a proper wheelie.. Fecking bike fell on my head!
.altan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Feb 2002, 11:18 AM   #18
Foetal Youth
Godlike

Lightbulb

When i was about 8 i was sat in he car and my ma went into a shop to get something. I saw the handbrake and (as you do) decided to see what it does. LLets just say if I hadn't put it back on again we may have rolled into a busy street Never really hurt myself doing anything stupid though.
Foetal Youth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Feb 2002, 12:31 PM   #19
FireSlash
Whats a FireSlash?

i once thought it was be amusing to drop large chunks of ice from my roof to the ground below... i didnt think for a second that 'large chunks of ice' also meant 'icy roof'
Nothing works and no one knows why.
FireSlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Feb 2002, 12:41 PM   #20
<*)_><
Call me Karp

I'd never do something stupid....