Monsterhunt mayhem: The good, the bad and the ugly

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

War_Master

May 27, 2005
ya, I remember that one very well, a lot of people hate it because they can't do BT and there aren't enough monsters to make it fun in that area at least. Back in the days, I used to take the challenge of passing all MH BT maps without dying/falling once and that one was one of them so my interest of playing it again is None. That Sake map is a little bit easier than others because you can open shortcuts as you go and you get small areas to BT only. You should try BTing the very lame, buggy, and retarded map named MH-GoldenGirl-WASTED+Fix4 which has a long BT room with no shortcuts at all where if you fall you'll have to start from the beginning :lol:

I noticed you were playing at a japanese server running UTJMH4 from what it seemed, was it the krs server that closed down a few months back, btw?

Anywho, it was nice to see another MH youtube clip with some good BTing in it. I hope you bring some more with gameplay from several maps if possible. I would be doing that but my PC is so old and slow that can't hang for doing things like that and all I can do is watch them lol. I just leave that task to those of you that have super fast PCs.

Well, good job on the clip and keep them coming.