A Game of Thrones

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

HugoMarques

☆☆☆☆☆
Dec 14, 2010
Portugal
Fucking grade A stuff.

What the fuck's gonna happen with Tyrion and Jorah? This show is so unpredictable I can't even fathom how it will treat these 2 characters.

And why was Arya laughing when she was told her aunt had died? Was it because she thought Lysa was the last in a long list of murdered family members dying just before she could meet them?
I can't wait to see her reunion with Sansa.

Last edited:
Tonight's episodes....holy crap....

I've seen some really bad ways for people to go out in this show, but I gotta say...Oberon. Ouch.

Episode highlights; a moment between brothers and dead beetles in a jail cell, a surprise betrayal I simply did not see coming, and Arya going loonz.

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
Wow that episode.

I am really sad to see Oberyn go, he was very funny and I liked his moves in the pit. It's a shame he got fucked over by his grudge. I swear that spear went right into the Mountain's heart, but I guess it missed.

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Fucking grade A stuff.

What the fuck's gonna happen with Tyrion and Jorah? This show is so unpredictable I can't even fathom how it will treat these 2 characters.

And why was Arya laughing when she was told her aunt had died? Was it because she thought Lysa was the last in a long list of murdered family members dying just before she could meet them?
I can't wait to see her reunion with Sansa.

Tyrion and Jorah? Well, just so happens... :) Also, RIP Oberyn. Sand Snakes coming up? :D

Arya laughed because that's her luck. Also, you'll be waiting a while for that reunion.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site

Did you hear the discussion as they walked up to the gate? Did you see the look ok the Hound's face when he heard the news? The entire reason Arya is even with his is that he took her to ransom her. He travelled all the way to the Twins to ransom her to Robb, who died just before they arrived. Then, they travel all the way to the Vale to ransom her to her last relative he could get money from, Lyssa. She died right before they got there. Now, after all that travelling, the Hound is left with a big bag of nothing. Arya laughed at the irony and the fact that the Hound is screwed.

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Arya laughed at the irony and the fact that the Hound is screwed.

Word.

edit: Also:

EIj9sHB.jpg

:D

Last edited:

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
I hope that at this point the show is not just becoming predictable and/or formulaic.
calling Obe's death last week was easy because why would he win??

in GRRMartin's fiction, 'evil' is allowed to triumph on at least as many fronts as 'good.' and when the viewer is built up to expect something they always receive the exact opposite instead. but don't get me wrong I still love this shit. I probably started off on the wrong tone.

this weeks episode only reaffirmed something that I've been feeling since the Red Wedding; the 'bad' guys are awesome and I'd rather see the 'good' guys fail. the Boltons are my favorite house hands down. I keep wishing for more Ramsay and now they're delivering. this bro-bastard finally convinced his pops - through a series of epic betrayals, literal backstabbings, horrendous torture, and cruel falsehoods - that he deserves to carry the family legacy. when the Lord finally bestowed the name Bolton upon Ramsay I was out of my seat cheering.

how did this happen??
I love this show.

also, LOOKS LIKE SER FRIEND-ZONE FINALLY GOT UN-FRIENDED.
Jorah was such a pussy. fuck that guy.

410620d508.jpg

3n1NI63.gif

Last edited:

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
yeah we'll see.

like I said.
I'm starting to worry that the pendulum is swinging back the other way; the thing that made the fiction so great, the unpredictability.
to some extent the dramatic twists are starting to become fairly predictable and formulaic...

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Ok, so they're actually keeping the best stuff for episode 10 for once. Still pretty damn good though. Giants are awesome!

RIP to my favorite redhead.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
next episode will be a full 50 minutes of a giants' burial rite. for the book readers.

tomcat ha

Feb 2, 2002
Visit site
at least dani filth is getting less boring but that guy that banged her(i keep forgetting his name) is a lame stereotypical predictable character even more so than dani.