Malcom?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
BTW, Malcolm IS in UC2.

Edit - every race in UC2 has two members. Malcolm is one of the humans. I can't remember who the other one is. (There is an acception to the rule: There's a "God" race, but there's only one of them....Rhyden from Mortal Combat).

Here's the races and members that I can remember

Human: Malcolm and ???
Necris: Lauren and Brock
Juggs: Arclight and ???
Egyptian People (can't remember the race name): Anubis and Selket
Lliandri (robots): ??? and ???
Skaarj: ??? and ???
Gods: Rhyden

There may be more, but I can't remember right now. If I get a chance tonight, I'll look it up and give them all.

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Malcolm retired, but they never said why he rejoined the Tournament.

I assume this is explored more in the single player, but I don't know. It hopefully also explains how Brock and Lauren died, although I'm guessing it either had something to do with the Egyptians or Malcolm.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
i can't make my mind on the brock and lauren resurection @ necris ,

it sound like a messed up Unreal game

and if you take a look on Unreal 3 , compare to unreal 2 , that make No sense at all!

EDIT: and malcom sound funny in his new armor , a kind of navy man, he look like a general , more than a necris child that mutilate himself , a man full of courage

the best pic of malcom ive seen yet , look less kiddy than the others

Last edited:

SaiyanGod

Apr 24, 2005
If you mean how to unlock malcolm in uc2 you have to beat one of your friends or just hook a 2nd controller and press start in instant action and leave it alone. but you cant have any computer controlled opponents in any game and beat your friend in each gametype.(instant action, overdose ect.)

The races are:

Humans: Malcolm, Sapphire
Nakhti: Selket, Anubis, Sobek
Necris: Lauren, Brock
Skaarj: Szalor, Torgr
Juggernaut: Arclite, Gorge
Liandri (robots): Deveastation, Raptor
Elder God: Raiden

And then you have Bots that you can unlock and play against, but you can't play as them. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

SaiyanGod

Apr 24, 2005
Malcolm is retired but the Liandri has him in some sort of deal( they might be helping him pay for something but until then he has to participate in the tourneys)
Anubis had an arranged mariage By selkets powermad familyto Selket.
But he left the last ascension rights to see what she wanted more, an emperor or a husband. her parents stopped selket from going after him. but anubis didn't want to rule without her. But now he is back because if she wins she will give the Liandri the throne. :eek: :eek:

ChampionHyena

Thank you for not melting!
Sep 26, 2004
Here. What are you, stupid?
I EXPLAIN EVERYTHING:

Malcolm retired? What the f*ck? He seems to be doing fine. Anyway, SaiyanGod is right on about unlocking him. Beat a second human player in every gametype.

Brock got pissed at Gorge for winning the championship and tried to kill him. Failed miserably. Lauren freaked out and killed herself. Liandri got worried about ratings and called up the Phayder. Liandri paid them a sh*t-ton of money to revive them as Necris.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
ChampionHyena said:
I EXPLAIN EVERYTHING:

Brock got pissed at Gorge for winning the championship and tried to kill him. Failed miserably. Lauren freaked out and killed herself. .

Ahhhhh

So that's what happened.

May 17, 2005
California
SaiyanGod said:
Malcolm is retired but the Liandri has him in some sort of deal( they might be helping him pay for something but until then he has to participate in the tourneys)

Malcolm is retired but according to the story, he is now the host/co-host (?) for the tournament pregame shows.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Nice , that's what they should do for the next ut2007.

END TEH GEORGE!!!!11one

Last edited: