The Realm of Chaos

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ethax

!Concept Art Maniac!
Sep 19, 2008
Hi!

This is my third thread on BU forums with same aims: I wish to gather a team for creating an exciting animated movie by using UnrealEd. If this seems to an imposibble and insane indea, I explain it in some words:

• I wrote a story, which is a little bloodish and in my sight successed very good.
  • In first phase we need to create maps, where everything will happen. I will draw my ideas and in my team are one man who will make photos as ideas. So, only need good mappers to realize they.
  • Meantime need good modellers, who will make modells (characters, weapons, vehicles, etc.). I also will draw my ideas for this, and in my team are one modeller, who also will work on this.
  • In second phase need good script editors, who will predefine all happenings with triggers, etc.
  • The third phase will the most easy: in strongest configuration need to somebody start the "playing" and record it with an external program, and save it to almost lossless AVI format.
  • In fourth phase I will cut the exported movie, however are one more man who makes this as his work, and he may help us.
  • This is not a simple project and will take many time, but I have peoples who will project this movie in many place for free.
  • If this will success, we will remain maps, characters, etc. from which we can make a playable SP mod, or any other mod for UT3. So, I think that this isn't a unnecessary work.
Questions?

For site administrators: Please remove my other threads, which are similar to this. They are in here:
Unusual project: Futurology
Unusual idea: Creating movie with UnrealEd2
Thanks!