I love tits as much as the next guy....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
BU anime fans unite!

Edward_and_Ein-Cowboy_Bebop.jpg

Anime Pedo... or Anime Bestiality :eek: , I'm not exactly sure what's your kink here Fullbleed.

TossMonkey

brown bread?
Sep 4, 2001
Great Britain.
quakeguy.tumblr.com
What started out as the worst thread in the universe was saved by the brave men of BuF who dared to show the admins and moderators that breasts really deserve to be posted in an anti-breast thread.

On a more serious note, if you're worried about getting into trouble at work then don't browse a ****ing game forum on someone elses watch? I don't even check my mobile phone inbox until I'm on a break FFS! Get your lazy ass away from BuF and do some work!

TossMonkey

brown bread?
Sep 4, 2001
Great Britain.
quakeguy.tumblr.com
Man, old bump... I thought for a second this was a new thread!

I also really love BBA's argument for posting on BuF as "I work smart"... no mate, you work less. Any time spent on BuF is not considered working, the very definition of work would mean you were fulfilling the role in which your employer hired you. I am certain that your employer did not employ you to browse a forum based on a futuristic shooting game. And if I am incorrect I wish to know what pre-requisite qualifications you have taken and how best to break into this amazing line of work.

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
Cowboy Bebop is the best show ever created. If you don't like it you can **** off and die, literally.

Ed and Ein are my favorite characters. :3

Also this is an anime thread now.

What do you guys think of the live action Cowboy Bebop movie? Personally I don't think Keanu Reeves can pull off a good Spike, but we'll see.

Someone told me Faye has been cast already, but I can't find this news anywhere.

Apparently Wantabe is a big part of the movies development, which is a good thing. But a live action anime movie? Oh god please don't let this movie suck. :(

Last edited:

m00naY

May 21, 2008
Texas
Turn2Ashes instead you complaining ... give an example :p

It will help understand what your standards are.