Dm-Dx-hellskitchen-nyc-beta5

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Master Roshi

Troll
Jul 19, 2003
P.A. United states
Beta test ready!

5649.jpg

Download Now.

Master Roshi

Troll
Jul 19, 2003
P.A. United states
darth_weasel said:
I would donwload it, but it looks exactly the same as this map from this other game I have...
Yes it does. The title says it all "Dm-dx-hellskitchen-nyc" Its the hellskitchen map from Deusex. It's not hiding the fact the map is a copy of the one from Deusex. I have played Deusex and had an idea that this map would make a good deathmatch map if some things were changed to avoid being trapped in a corner with noway out and no ammo. An no this was not just copied and pasted from unrealed to the other. That would be cheating and it always crashed unrealed anyway.

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
If its any worth to you, i'd say make some building´s interior. I sure was disapointed by being unable to go to: Clinic, that Bar, and the Hilton hotel. Make the interiors.

Master Roshi

Troll
Jul 19, 2003
P.A. United states
Nahand said:
If its any worth to you, i'd say make some building´s interior. I sure was disapointed by being unable to go to: Clinic, that Bar, and the Hilton hotel. Make the interiors.
I had the same idea. But since I am newer to this whole unrealed thing. You are talking a years time of work. I just cannot work as fast as other more experienced mappers. Also this was a look and make kind of thing so the scale is alittle off but not knoticable outside. ut would be knoticed inside to even newer players/mappers. So re-scaleing the rooms would take even more time. But I can give it a try if you all are willing to wait max of 1 year for the completed map. It may be shorter if my skills in unrealed improve.

X22887

!Crap Mapper!
May 2, 2002
Master Roshi said:
I had the same idea. But since I am newer to this whole unrealed thing. You are talking a years time of work. I just cannot work as fast as other more experienced mappers. Also this was a look and make kind of thing so the scale is alittle off but not knoticable outside. ut would be knoticed inside to even newer players/mappers. So re-scaleing the rooms would take even more time. But I can give it a try if you all are willing to wait max of 1 year for the completed map. It may be shorter if my skills in unrealed improve.

use player models in the actor tree thingy for scaling players are 96ish units tall 16ish units = about a foot ... subtraction brushes are easy tard. if you need brushes to overlap play arround with intersect/disintersect to avoid bsp holes... always snap to grid... screw sleeping for a frew weeks... open up some davidm maps in ed for refrence(he's awesome)
... um ....
yargh 'n stuff :y5: