It lives...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MÆST

Jan 28, 2001
WA, USA
I'd think chromecast would be a bit laggy. Just sit closer to the screen. ;) Don't forget we all started on 15" CRT monitors.

After I beat Rip I asked him how to take a screenshot and he lied and said print screen so I don't have the proof ... but he's so MMORPG rusty even sparky might have a chance ;)

tannji popped in and out of IRC. If you time to play just hop in and see if anyone else is game.

I'll put this image in the first post for a quick server status check:

Last edited:

Rip

Nov 12, 2014
I'd think chromecast would be a bit laggy. Just sit closer to the screen. ;) Don't forget we all started on 15" CRT monitors.

After I beat Rip I asked him how to take a screenshot and he lied and said print screen so I don't have the proof ... but he's so MMORPG rusty even sparky might have a chance ;)

tannji popped in and out of IRC. If you time to play just hop in and see if anyone else is game.

I'll put this image in the first post for a quick server status check:

I think that saves it to Clipboard, and then you save it again from there? Or maybe I was wrong. Either way you've lost it and have no proof, haha, NO PROOF! ;-) Naw I've been getting beat up. :-( Osk and Maest are so mean. Heh, that moment when I was watching you drown in the slime beneath me with my flag while I was on my flagpost with yours...... and you telefragged me, but it gave me the cap - hahaha great. ;-)

MÆST

Jan 28, 2001
WA, USA
I think that saves it to Clipboard, and then you save it again from there? Or maybe I was wrong. Either way you've lost it and have no proof, haha, NO PROOF! ;-) Naw I've been getting beat up. :-( Osk and Maest are so mean. Heh, that moment when I was watching you drown in the slime beneath me with my flag while I was on my flagpost with yours...... and you telefragged me, but it gave me the cap - hahaha great. ;-)

I thought for sure that telefrag move would work but apparently there's still things to learn. Or relearn, like how F9 takes screenshots

Rip

Nov 12, 2014
Can someone give me the XTS skin? If anyone wants CFH, NRG, nVs, EMC, FBI, SLR, DBM... I have them. Oh, I'm lacking AEX also. It's nothing personal. I mean, I have SLR..... ;-)

xts-sparky

Nov 12, 2014
Can someone give me the XTS skin? If anyone wants CFH, NRG, nVs, EMC, FBI, SLR, DBM... I have them. Oh, I'm lacking AEX also. It's nothing personal. I mean, I have SLR..... ;-)

give me a few i think i have it

xts-sparky

Nov 12, 2014
do i need to use special weapon names for eo weapon binds? i remember that being the case... need to set that stuff up. somehow i remember just about every bind i had back in the day 0_o

Rip

Nov 12, 2014
do i need to use special weapon names for eo weapon binds? i remember that being the case... need to set that stuff up. somehow i remember just about every bind i had back in the day 0_o

MiddleMouse=getweapon ImpactHammer
C=getweapon ripper
G=getweapon SniperRifle
Z=getweapon minigun2
E=getweapon ut_biorifle
f=getweapon ShockRifle
H=getweapon WarheadLauncher
Q=getweapon Translocator
V=getweapon UT_Eightball
X=getweapon UT_FlakCannon
MouseWheelDown=getweapon PulseGun
MouseWheelUp=getweapon enforcer

xts-sparky

Nov 12, 2014
Well this is a lot harder than I remember hahaha. Not having a good time using laptop keyboard. Couldn't find my old spare. Bah.

Rip

Nov 12, 2014
Well this is a lot harder than I remember hahaha. Not having a good time using laptop keyboard. Couldn't find my old spare. Bah.

I can't sign on right now :(, but want me to kill those bots for you or anything? Let me know.

I actually was playing with Osk earlier and five new people joined over the course of an hour. Their first time with EO. I just put it on advertise. I'm going to do something different with the bots.... I guess I'll need to make them on both teams and leave with 2 players, for the newbies that join. Suggestions welcome.

MÆST

Jan 28, 2001
WA, USA
I can't sign on right now :(, but want me to kill those bots for you or anything? Let me know.

I actually was playing with Osk earlier and five new people joined over the course of an hour. Their first time with EO. I just put it on advertise. I'm going to do something different with the bots.... I guess I'll need to make them on both teams and leave with 2 players, for the newbies that join. Suggestions welcome.

I should be free to play tonight. Hit me on IRC or PM.

xts-sparky

Nov 12, 2014
Going to watch some tv with the wife for an hour or so. I may check back in an hour and play a bit more. Having issues with using this laptop keyboard. I'm an arrow key guy and theyre too close on this layout lol. So if we cross paths understand my movements are awful.