[Demo] Prince of Persia

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MÆST

Jan 28, 2001
WA, USA
I was wondering if anyone has tried this. It's pretty fun but I'm stuck at one part. After you beat the first set of guys (I don't know if more come later in the demo), you go into the light and end up in a courtyard. From there, I don't know what to do. I'm guessing its some sort of jump puzzle but I can't seem to get off the ground floor. In the corner where the sand is the walls seem too far apart to jump back and forth up. My other thought was running up the tree, then jumping to the top of the pillar but I never get high enough, and if I try to jump back to the tree I'm offline and go back to the ground. I was just wondering if anyone else has given this demo a try and if they might know what to do.