I NEED HELP

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

nicky

Apr 29, 2000
Visit site
ok i get this problem went in installing infiltration
it says that i don't have ut buy i do!!!?!??!?!
2: is it for ut demo version beccause i bought ut form a store!
wasup with that
i download everything you needed to play it
the air messgaee is: windowas cannot find urealtourmanet
IDID everythig u tole me to do
i even went to the bug list NOTHING
help me plaase i am a newby here

nicky

Apr 29, 2000
Visit site
also my umod thng dosn't work WTF this happend when after i got the 413 patch for ut i noteced this when i was installing a mod didn't wotk same er cannot find ut??!??!?! now i am mad really someone help me please i am desprate i want to pla other mod htis one to iif i get it to work!!!

nicky

Apr 29, 2000
Visit site
sorry that didn't work placed in the un dir system nothing nothing same erooy thing this is a soS sOS SOS help me please

nicky

Apr 29, 2000
Visit site
if you don't know just say it!! it's gettiting realy fursting and not see a post in a day!! but someone can't help me can u

nicky

Apr 29, 2000
Visit site
ok 2 more things do you need the patch to install infiltration 2: can i take screeen shots wil insatalling i what the eroo massages says i am going to try