Dear BuF, I have a problem.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Mar 6, 2004
:) Oh it exists my friend!
I chat to my mom on the phone, whilst cooking the dinner and then I reply to a text or post something on facebook whilst sorting out my son and tidying as I go along. Or I can be driving along singing away whilst checking my makeup in the mirror and making sure the d*ckhead driving behind me aint too close :)

Hacks....

lovebug

Dec 26, 2009
multitasking is serious business. Breathing and blinking at the same time are super important.

You cant sneeze and have your eyes open at the same time though, apprently your eyes will pop out their sockets! :D

Mar 6, 2004
You cant sneeze and have your eyes open at the same time though, apprently your eyes will pop out their sockets! :D

I've read that's just a myth, they do not actually pop out. Your eyes close because of your reflex (if you sneeze with eyes open all the time you don't got the reflex). I've also once sneezed with my eyes open. As i was about to sneeze my eyes shut automatically, then just as i am about to sneeze my eyes open, then i sneeze. Nothing happened, i'm still seeing your sexy avatar.

Last edited: