Who is the de facto leader of the Republican Party?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
If everyone within each others part believed in the same exact issues then we would be even more polarized. :p
I'm not talking about believing the same thing, I'm talking about an ability to get things done and do things that the majority of people in America WANT done.

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
For the sake of argument, I'd say that Democrats are having the same problem. Is it Harry Reid? Nancy Pelosi? President Obama? There doesn't seem to be a consensus among them who their main figurehead is either.

I'm really hoping that Mitt Romney runs for office again, particularly if the economy hasn't righted itself. He has a reputation of fixing horrible financial situations.

I'd say President Obama is the de jure leader of the Democratic Party.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I'd say President Obama is the de jure leader of the Democratic Party.
Why? I'd only say he's the top ranking Democratic official, but tehre is no reason he couldn't just start calling himself part of the Reform Party or something. There is no law stating he must be a Democrat or Republican or that he leads a political party.

Clark Kent

Right away Lois !!!
May 10, 2002
San Jose, CA.
www.excessiveut.com
Doesn't matter - They all stink!

They are all Party of "No" Republican's who run on nothing positive. Obama roxors! He & the Democrats bailed out G.W.B's debacle of ruining the economy with the help of 6 years of one party republican rule. They squandered the budget surplus they had been handed, by the Democrats FYI, and started two bogus wars killing tens of thousand and wounding more. The Republican's run on moral & social issues, not real solutions to the nations problems plus their constant fear mongering. You want to go back to that be my guest, not me!

The economy is recovering from the worst recession since the depression. Now is not the time to worry about budget deficits. What got us out of the great depressions? WWII because of all the stimulus spending from the war effort. That is what we are simulating now and its working. Jobs always lag and are the last thing to appear after a recession, especially one as bad as this one. And watch out for China! We are not used to being told what to do by another country. Look at how they are threatening Boeing Corporation.

Obama rulz, just say "No" won't cut it, but I would do Sara Palin in a heart beat!

They are all Party of "No" Republican's who run on nothing positive. Obama roxors! He & the Democrats bailed out G.W.B's debacle of ruining the economy with the help of 6 years of one party republican rule. They squandered the budget surplus they had been handed, by the Democrats FYI, and started two bogus wars killing tens of thousand and wounding more. The Republican's run on moral & social issues, not real solutions to the nations problems plus their constant fear mongering. You want to go back to that be my guest, not me!

The economy is recovering from the worst recession since the depression. Now is not the time to worry about budget deficits. What got us out of the great depressions? WWII because of all the stimulus spending from the war effort. That is what we are simulating now and its working. Jobs always lag and are the last thing to appear after a recession, especially one as bad as this one. And watch out for China! We are not used to being told what to do by another country. Look at how they are threatening Boeing Corporation.

Obama rulz, just say "No" won't cut it, but I would do Sara Palin in a heart beat!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg98BvqUvCc

kiff

That guy from Texas. Give me some Cash
Jan 19, 2008
Tx.
www.desert-conflict.org
your question: "Who is the de facto leader of the Republican Party?"
my answer: that's a stupid question.
pretty much. so... who was the leader of the democratic party before the last primary? nobody.
Obama roxors!
:lol:
The internet doesn't have enough hands and foreheads to express the fail that I have just witnessed :(
:D
"WAKE UP PEOPLE!!! This is what we're up against" :eek: