UT 451b Released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

{GD}Odie3

You Give Odie a Boner
Nov 19, 2001
Austin Texas
ghostdogs.net
FYI Server Admins a new version of UT is out. It is verison UT 451b

Get it HERE

I see that most of the INF server are now on UT 451 and I guess it is time for me to get off UT 440 and upgrade to 451. I guess the players have stopped using the (non)Creative UT 436 patch.

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
Crowze said:
No, unless you're using Linux as it's got a better OpenGL renderer. It's mainly security fixes for servers. I ought to mention that 451b is an unofficial version, so use at your own risk.
It's about as official as an upgrade you're going to get after all this time, considering they got the latest source codes from Epic itself, and their blessing to do this :)

karsh

Y2KHippy-Karsh or WW2Hippy-Karsh
May 24, 2001
Sydney, Australia
Visit site
Hay this is as close to what Im looking for...
Im back (though I doubt anyone will remember me)
and I was looking for the UT patch 436... but now it looks like theres others out there
can anyone here tell me which to get and where to find them???

please