Islam's Prophet Mohammed + Cartoon

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Pipe_Dream

3-time World Champion Bowler
Oct 22, 2004
Portland, OR
LMFAO Finally, someone besides us Americans are being targeted. We kill their mothers, children and elderly and they want us dead. You (Danes) draw some silly-asss pictures and get targeted. It probably serves you right? :lol:

Edit: Uh hu Fuzzle, I see you are from Norway, therefore, you are probably very scared. Well, let me give you some advice for dealing with these nutcases.

You see, here in the good old US of A we practice "Muslim take-down" moves everyday with our friends, neighbors and loved ones. A basic tactic used is the "Garlic Necklace." On this side of the Atlantic we tie cloves of garlic around our 'johnsons' this is helpful against Muslim sexual predators. Another is to repeat these words "I rebuke you in the name of Jesus." If you encounter a Spanish speaking Muslim, you need to pronounce Jesus like so: Hey-zooos

If none of these seem to work, we suggest getting your hands on an aircraft carrier with some bombs and jets. These, however, can be pretty expensive. So what you'll need to do is find a neighbor (like our Canadians) and exploit their 'tar oil' Once you have enough 'tar oil' money, you should be golden. See, we can't sell you the aircraft carrier and bombs and planes, but the Israelis can. We sell them to Israel and they can sell them to you.

Even if you do all of this, it's not a "sure thing." What you really need is a POS president like ours and a bunch of brainwashed Chrisians to lead the media assault. Try something like.... WMD's

Get back to me and let me know how this works out for you guys.

Last edited:

AlmostAlive

Jun 12, 2001
Norway
Visit site
As far as I can tell, no Danes have replied in this thread.

Norwegian right wing extremists sent an email to the islamic council in Oslo yesterday where they demanded and apology from Norwegian muslims for the threats made to Norwegians and Norway. I they don't apologize, Norwegian muslims will, as they say, suffer retaliation. Making threats to get others to apologize for making threats. Yet another fine example of the fact that extremists IQ usually match their shoesize.

Edit :
Oh O - they are going to get you for that Moondogg!

Actually, in the true spirit of islam extremists, they are going to get everyone who ever posted on these forums, the team, the guys at BU, our families, our cats and everyone else who has ever been connected to the internet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 21, 2003
Europe
Almost said:
Actually, in the true spirit of islam extremists, they are going to get everyone who ever posted on these forums, the team, the guys at BU, our families, our cats and everyone else who has ever been connected to the internet.
Teh Punisher way.

Rostam

PSN: Rostam_
May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
Yurch, I believe you have a different system to calculate shoesizes. That's where the joke came from. My shoesize would be 44,5 in Holland but I think it is like an 11 in the US.

tomcat ha

Feb 2, 2002
Visit site
LMFAO Finally, someone besides us Americans are being targeted. We kill their mothers, children and elderly and they want us dead. You (Danes) draw some silly-asss pictures and get targeted. It probably serves you right? :lol:

You pipe dream are totally ignorant about the truth. The most attacks from these extremists were done against fellow muslims but apparantly that doesnt count! Go get informed from a other channel than fox or CNN. Get your information from a real news source and not a channel which have propa agenda's.

ant75

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan 11, 2001
Paris
You probably need to update to sarcasm-dtect 3.1.

Or maybe my version is bugged too.

Pipe_Dream

3-time World Champion Bowler
Oct 22, 2004
Portland, OR
tomcat ha said:
You pipe dream are totally ignorant about the truth.

How does the "old saying" go? Something about "shooting fish in a barrel"

*hugs tomcat

Edit: I don't have either of those channels you mentioned. I watch PBS Newshour. Also, I do a lot of reading No, not Time or Newsweek :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Stinkmarder

[JgKdo]
Feb 3, 2001
Germany
CagleJihad.gif

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
AFAIK that cartoon has been made public in sep last year, so why do they bother so late?

very strange, I doubt the cartoon is the only reason....

Anyways, violence is not the right answer (in case violence can be treaten as answer)

tomcat ha

Feb 2, 2002
Visit site
The cartoon isnt the only reason. If you look at the living conditions in the places where they are revolting then you find the real reasons.