Unreal Championship 2 Review

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Unreal Championship 2 garners an 8/10 and high praise from Prodigious Gaming. A bit from the review:

As you'd expect from an Unreal game, online play is the focus of the game. Building on their experience over many years and their previous Unreal Championship game, Epic have produced one of the most entertaining and addictive online games on the console.

Retodon8

Sheep happens!
Jan 21, 2004
Netherlands
retodon8.net
It looks nicer than UT2004 in quite a few ways.
Just too bad a TV's resolution sucks.
I suppose if I had a widescreen it would look even better.

I'm a PC player, but I still like UC2.
A bit different from UT2004 though, and completely different if you compare it to a good match on Torlan.

(Also testing my sig with this somewhat useless post.)

Anuban

Your reward is that you are still alive
Apr 4, 2005
Here is the real deal from a few places. Well it is just the opinion of those that do this for a living .. take it or leave it ... I am just posting it here for those that may be interested. It is not the Gospel of gaming ... make up your own mind.

UC2 - http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/920087.asp

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/unrealchampionship2theliandriconflict/review.html

But yeah it is a fun game .. I rate it equal to Halo 2 (my opinion only so need to go into attack mode, I just love the Arbiter and the Energy sword and cloaking and killing the Brutes) and right below God of War, the most satisfying action game I have ever played.

Hope you all joined this place:

http://epicboards.ign.com/All_things_UC2/b10666/

Last edited:

Anuban

Your reward is that you are still alive
Apr 4, 2005
here is some ineresting news I thought I would share:

My cousin works at a Target Store and he just told me that when H2 came out people were there and they sold out of H2 in a couple of days. But in the week they have had UC2 he has not sold one copy ... and he works full time ... now he thinks it is too hard and also that since it started out on the PC people are just waving it off ... now that is pretty signifigant ... not one sell and even though he doesn't work everyday he keeps track and he said that the same amount has been there all week. God that is not good. Epic please do something. In order to really make money and be successful on the economic front you have to sale well in stores like Walmart, Target, Best Buy, and even Toy's R US. The sales figures for halo2 in the first two days alone were off the chart ... did anyone really expect any game to do better or even come a close second .... I hope not ...that would mean you are feeling really let down. :)