Flag Pack II

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bleuchamp

Jun 12, 2002
Sweden
Visit site
Looking good. :)

I'd like to see a good LavaGiant remake, maybe with 2 "red" bases, or a new slightly smaller map with LavaGiant/Magma theme.

Last edited:

Israphel

Sim senhor, efeitos especial
Sep 26, 2004
Lisboa,Portugal
Taleweaver said:
Just went ingame for my favorites to find a couple of links of 'good custom CTF' servers, and ATM I have 2 full servers (each 10 players), both playing FP-CampersCrossing. If you're fast, you might still find an audience when you go online:

url=ut2004://213.202.197.9:7777
ut2004://194.146.226.220:7777

These ping good to me, so I guess they're European based.
Oh, and don't worry: if the second pack has as good gameplay as the first one (graphics don't seem to be a problem so far), then they'll be played as well :)

I didn't actually see this until I was at work :(
Cheers anyway TaleWeaver, I'll have a look at them and will have a crack at CTF. Of course, the best place to play would be FragBU, but sadly, Friday and Saturday nights are the worst nights for me game wise as they tend to be given over to Real Life things..so I can rarely make it.

Ragna

Was online.
Dec 1, 2004
Sydney, AUS
By the day when this is released it'll already be on my hard drive. :)

Mulch_D said:
There is also a Hall Of Giants remake by ZedMaestro at NaliCity if anyone is interested.

Heard that conversion sucked. And Zed mentions it wasn't his convo. Meh, I'll just wait for the FP version. ;)