Review: Enhanced Sniper

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jesco

Jul 7, 2001
Hamburg, Germany
forums.beyondunreal.com
[ Transcript of review for Enhanced Sniper | Posted by Peter on 2002-10-24 | Score: 9.1 ]
Not ex
Don't confuse Enhanced Sniper with External Sniper. They are two different mutators, although they both enhance sniping in one way or another. I like Enhanced Sniper a lot more than External Sniper nice Enhanced Sniper helps snipers.

Perfect Zoom
Whenever you zoom with the Enhanced Sniper Rifle, the zoom goes automatically. It selects the perfect zoom level, so you won't have to keep adjusting the zoom level like you would with the regular sniper rifle. Enhanced Sniper has a cool new crosshair and is very fun to use.

-Peter Yu

Wises

Sep 15, 2008
how do you set this up for multiplayer

Downloaded EnhancedSniper Mutator,

problem is that I would like to run this mod on my server..

do you have any idea on how to do this?

there is no help file contained in the .UMOD

Ideally I would not want to players to have to install from elsewhere ..

in order to use this mod

Regards

Wises/.
:(