Is Chaos UT worth the download?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
T

Terminal {DTH}

eh, theyre ok. but ya Cant beat the explosive crossbow for ambushing. no teltale muzzle flash or weapons fire trail to trace you back to. =]

R.Flagg

Feb 15, 2000
Visit site
You can bind anything in game.

set input x getweapon crossbow
set input x getweapon poisoncrossbow
set input x getweapon explosivecrossbow
set input x getweapon Flak2melee
set input x getweapon Flak2
set input x getweapon Flak2proxy
set input x getweapon proxyarm
set input x getweapon turretlauncher
set input x turretchangeammo
set input x getweapon Sniper2
set input x getweapon sniper_rpb
set input x getweapon vortexarm
set input x mutate Kick
set input x Kamikaze
set input x hook
set input x hookup

Unless I misspelled something, these will work.

Let me know if you need anything else.

R.Flagg

Feb 15, 2000
Visit site
You don't have to put it anywhere, those are the in-game binds. You just type them into the console, replacing the letter x of course with the key of your choosing, and you're good to go.

OR, it can also be done in the UnrealTournament/System/User.ini file, in the [Engine.Input] section, but with different terms.

For example:

x=getweapon sword

or

x=turretchangeweapon

Happy to help if you need anything else.

This and a few others are answered on my web site, "R.Flagg's Base", which is also listed on the ChaosUT site under "FanSites".

T

Terminal {DTH}

Hmmmm.... sounds like something simular in the advanced options. ill have to give it a try. ty. :cool: