New Screen actor icons

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mychaeel

I'm currently working on replacement icons for the Screen-related actors... just got tired of those llama heads (or vulture heads? Or what?).

First one, for the Screen actor itself:

ActorScreen.gif

What do you think?

Stryker8

Jan 26, 2000
hehe, looks nice
btw, are you reffering to this icon: :goshen: ?
its a goshen head, that is a icon representing goshen from the offtopic forum, he posted a picture once, where his head was painted red, so the legend was born
a lot of people used his head in other pictures to create some funny pictures
[edit]k, nm i just got what this thread is about, lol, i thouht you were making a new icon for this forum, /me slaps himself [/edit]

tarquin

design is flawed
Oct 11, 2000
UK
www.planetunreal.com
any chance of distinguishing the different types of slide, or is that getting too bogged down in fiddly little detail?

you could just stick something in the black area of the slide icon:
:) for chat
<> for HTML
some horizontal lines for ranking
and a crosshair or an X for map

Euphoric Beaver

impeccably groomed
Apr 19, 2001
Great Britain
www.euphoric-beaver.me.uk
I've just dl this and played the example map. Impressive. :D:tup:

But I notice that you are making lots of updates and releasing them. Are these updates backward compatible?
Say I made a map in version 1, and sombody dl it but had version 2. Would it all function correctly? Or would I have to update the map with each release?