WTF Seven Bullets

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Who is responsible for this? DarthWeasel or Prophet?

This was played on Loathsomes akcoop madness server.

And yes this is at 7B map by Darthweasel.

[SCREENSHOT]http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/9821/wtf7b.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
That was the first EE I found in 7B. Cliffy looked soooo different.

And hey Waff you're actually posting so you aren't respecting the rules :>

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
I could only get there through translocator btw, in SP it is impossible to get there without cheats.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
I hope that radar doesn't detect monsters as well...
There are two coop servers (plus few others by loathsome I think, I only know the moocow one though).

The first server is classic coop, now uses ecoop which is enhanced coop by afcore, based on ccoop by Cardiologist(on the classic 3's coop server). It uses some new features, recently AFcore made changes to playerpawn so it can use weapons made under Unreal, so no longer online dependancy on tournamentweapon subclasses.
It also randomizes fatness and drawscale and collision of some enemies, making it a bit strange and there are the super gibs and stuff. (I found it a bit annoying at first but I got used to it)
Also provided are set of funny voices players can trigger and save checkpoint function and some HUD features you can enable (including radar, by default it is in protected mode, you can't see monsters behind wall on it, only within your range, monsters which can see you, with unprotected mode it scans all though). Yeah, kinda ruins the classic fun, but it is all optional anyway, you can enable and siable all these HUD features clientside.
The second coop server is akcoop plus monsterspawn stuff, using asgard's akcoop mutator and monsterspawn and lots of other weapons and stuff, really crazy.

Also the server is supporting more and more maps any day it seems, it grew rather fast over last year.
Last mappack that was added was Redeem your Space and few of UPSX map conversions and stuff.

Also all TVcoop stuff etc is supported, you can enter passwords in, you can crouch (without item), have footsteps etc etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.