new weapon i thought of

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

icemanex

Sep 20, 2004
I have tried loads of weapon packs and wanted to come up with something new for unreal, its not actually a weapon as such, just a function
I thought it would be cool to have a secondary function on a rifle type gun as a large bayonet that deploys onto it and you run into ppl with it for an instant kill and a skewering style animation
It will make ppl much more alert and aware in game
Also have a sound effect when the rifle deploys its bayonet, i dunno sort of , like Kachiiing
lol:lol:

Editor_n00b

Aug 27, 2005
Well, there's a mutator sorta like this...It's called Stakeout, and pretty much you just run around with stakes, spearing people with it. It's an instant-hit thing, and what's cool is that the body will actually stick to your weapon for a certain amount of time, so you can run around with his body stuck on your spear.

Heh, it's cool when you stab people with it, and then whack them against the wall...*KRUNCH!*

If I find the site where I got it, I'll put the link here.