NeoNite's great/fun/cool/original models thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FieldMedic

Less good UT Player ever
Aug 30, 2001
You must open the UnrealTournament.ini file that is located in the System folder of your UT install. It is a text file and so can be opened with notepad/wordpad like applications.

Scroll down until you found : [Engine.GameEngine]
under this category, you will notice several ServerPackages=blabla
Just add after the last ServerPackages=blabla , the server packages lines you are adviced to put in the readme text.

Popcorn

itS doPe, y0!
Dec 5, 2004
FieldMedic said:
You must open the UnrealTournament.ini file that is located in the System folder of your UT install. It is a text file and so can be opened with notepad/wordpad like applications.

Just add after the last ServerPackages=blabla , the server packages lines you are adviced to put in the readme text.

I already did this before you posted, but thanks for the effort anyways.

{EDIT} I was wondering if we can request mods and such. I know this one voice pack had an Samuel L. Jackson one but the links where broken and couldnt get it. :(

Last edited:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
FieldMedic said:

Exactly what I've said in my previous post ;p (and Jamesbong's)

And I'm only trying to help people, not trying to be teh smartass ;p

FieldMedic

Less good UT Player ever
Aug 30, 2001
That is the fault of your avatars.
(well, in front of the shame, that is the only pityfull attempt as an explanation i can found :D )

Popcorn

itS doPe, y0!
Dec 5, 2004
NeoNite said:
;Op Weird taste you have, going after butterfly girls ;p

popcorn, RAM2000
has the Samuel L. Jackson voicepack. Download Link should work.

Aight, awsome. Get down on the floor mother f*cker! :p

K

i bite
Jul 29, 2004
Magrathea
has any one ever seen a chupacabra skin? one of my clan wants it but ive never seen one.

K

i bite
Jul 29, 2004
Magrathea
any at all, i thought i saw one a while back but dont remember. anything that remotely resembles such will work.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
I remember making a petition on ina way back when we were all still playing UT. I wanted to get this model and the other PS2 UT models released as a bonus pack for UT. Too bad it never happened. :(

War Machines.

war_machine_blue_action.jpg
war_machine_gold_action.jpg
war_machine_norm_still.jpg

Atleast it's an official Epic made model. :/

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars

Heffalump

Spam: the shots after your 1st missed
Jun 1, 2005
Sydney, Australia
This is a great thread - glad you made it a sticky. We had a LAN party last Saturday that went really well and the guys want it to be a regular thing. One of the things mentioned was getting some new skins and you have made it so simple!

Well done!

Had problems trying to install .umod files ao I tried MOTDenabler - broken link from http://skincity.beyondunreal.com/?section=faq --- it points to http://www.beyondunreal.com/dl.php/skincity/tools/Motdenabler.zip - when it should point to http://download.beyondunreal.com/fileworks.php/skincity/ut/motdenabler.zip
However, it doesn't say where MOTDenabler should be put. Ended up downloading and using the UMOD-Browser and installing manually. Is there an Idiot's Guide to installing .umod files?

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Thanks, glad this thread has helped you and the guys out ;O)

As for help with installing .umod files, try this site?

Help with Umod files

Normally an .umod file automatically distributes the files to the corresponding folders ^_^ For example .u and .int files to system, .unr to maps folder etc...

Heffalump

Jun 1, 2005
Sydney, Australia
I wish it was that simple :)

.umod files are opening UnrealEd.exe - should I associate (or open) .umod files with Setup.exe in UT's System directory?

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
? Umods open unrealed? I wonder why that's happening, never have had this happen before :-/

Try associating it with setup.exe. THough I've never ran into such problem with .umods before.

Only trouble I had was windows not recognising them anymore. So then I had to apply UT regfix

Download this utility, just in case. It's really helpfull if umods won't run anymore.

Heffalump

Jun 1, 2005
Sydney, Australia
UT regfix didn't work - umods still open UnrealEd.

Time to reinstall win2k and UT I think . . . :/

/me looks at his Mac and thinks maybe I should play UT on my Mac instead . . .