ProU bites it?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UnrealGrrl

Enemy flag carrier is Her!
Jun 16, 2000
www.unrealgrrl.com
it is really weird seeing so many ProU people at BU, cool, good, but weird...

kinda like reading a ProU thread and some INA (ooops), Epic or BU forumer posting there like they were walking down a dark alley in da Bronx without their can of mace ;)

dc

Aug 17, 2005
Yes, partially, douche bags like DC, cafe ra, dp and Griz kept me away from TDM for a long time, but if someone really wanted to play it, they will still find the good guys like JD, Elian, Moyer and many others.
what
They did not leave the TWL 2v2 ladder because they where wronged, they left because they where to arrogant.
we dropped the ladder because of TWL admins being dumb

edit: i think. it was long ago. definitely nothing to do with being arrogant.

whats with the old school version of pro U that has popped back up?
yeah wtf is that junk

time to bring back unrealna imo :]

Last edited:

Moyer

Jan 26, 2006
Yes, partially, douche bags like DC, cafe ra, dp and Griz kept me away from TDM for a long time, but if someone really wanted to play it, they will still find the good guys like JD, Elian, Moyer and many others.

The douche bags of the TDM community were definitely not Ra, DP, DC or Griz. The first 3 helped me get involved when I was a total noob. And MTX did the same thing for Griz. I knew them all in RL and they were the guys that wanted more people to be playing and enjoying TDM.

Lostsoul

boobs
Jul 3, 2005
pdX, Oregun
we dropped the ladder because of TWL admins being dumb

edit: i think. it was long ago. definitely nothing to do with being arrogant.

Arrogant because you guys kept picking Antalus as map one and tie-breaker. You gave your reason as being "the system let you", even though your team had been warned multiple times about not exploiting something that could not be fixed. Further douchebaggery was shown when you got a forfeit loss to Sno and your team dropped the ladder. Basically, you guys where to to arrogant to listen to the admins that where just trying to make the ladder fun for everyone.

Moyer
I only base my opinion off of what I saw for myself and that of other members of the community I was in. Jumping in to other teams IRC channels to talk **** and then running like bitches, is not good. Then banning people that go to #2k4tdm to talk to said **** talkers is also not good.

dc

Aug 17, 2005
Arrogant because you guys kept picking Antalus as map one and tie-breaker. You gave your reason as being "the system let you", even though your team had been warned multiple times about not exploiting something that could not be fixed. Further douchebaggery was shown when you got a forfeit loss to Sno and your team dropped the ladder. Basically, you guys where to to arrogant to listen to the admins that where just trying to make the ladder fun for everyone.
like I said, admins being dumb

chose antalus because it was fun -> admins whined -> admins whined some more instead of fixing -> admins lied and said it couldn't be fixed (give me a god damn break) -> gave a forfeit loss -> finally had enough of twl's awful admins -> dropped

fact

Last edited:

dc

Aug 17, 2005
why the hell am i arguing about something that happened 4 years ago

cu

Moyer

Jan 26, 2006
rofl

can we all be friends and play UT again?

any of you guys try the Huxley beta? I did...not sure what I think. Fun, but it couldn't be played competitively...

Maybe I should just buy an xbox and shoot myself

Lostsoul

boobs
Jul 3, 2005
pdX, Oregun
Explain?
Damn near anything that could be wrong in a map, Rachel could fix

Map was fine, TWL's map picking system allowed for the same map to be picked twice. It was something that UT admins had no control over, but only one team was lame enough to exploit it repeatedly.

dc
No, the admins didn't whine, other teams did. If 6 teams come to you complaining and threating to leave because one team is pulling lame ****, and those six teams do more than sit at the top of the ladder waiting for a challenge, playing in NOTHING else, insulting every team on the TAM ladder and forums, who would you side with?