Best UT mod?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
I'm mainly into the real life kinda mods, so my picks may be a little bias :)

Rocket Arena is fun, but kinda small and not as good as it should/could have been. I suppose it does have a long appeal, but more in a "play it a for a bit every now and then" kinda way.

Tactical Ops is a Counter Strike style mod, fun, but unless your on broadband I would suggest you wait a little longer cos a new version is near. Has long term appeal. :boom:

Jail Break is a nice fun mod, not sure what version is out right now, as I havent played it in a while. Not so sure about the long term appeal of this mod, due to the lack of many servers. :(

Strike Force is another CS type game, but more realistic than tactical ops and counter strike. Slower paced. Bear in mind that the latest version is an astounding 250+ mb download :eek:

Infiltration is another realism game, but this goes a step further towards realism with lots of original ideas to make the gameplay more realistic. Its my fave mod by a long way :) Lots of long term appeal :sniper:

MÆST

Jan 28, 2001
WA, USA
In addition to RA and the realism mods I love Excessive proabably more because it does't get old.

Law

I see...
May 2, 2000
Visit site
Rocket Arena.

It may not have the support or scale of the other great UT mods. But no other mod can help you improve your skills faster than RA. The maps included with the mod are excellent and the community, while small, is excellent for the most part.